Sunday, September 15, 2013

Design Team Highlights: Digital Design Essentials

Early in my scrapbooking career, I applied to work with Gina at DDE. Being my very first Creative Team, I had no idea what to expect. I was lucky enough to get on a fantastic team with an incredibly talented designer (and lady) from the get go who walked me through the sometimes overwhelming process of uploading, downloading, tagging, commenting and sharing. Over the past two years I have created many, many.. many pages using the products over at Digital Design Essentials. She has a clean and simple style that can work for just about project. Below are a few of my favorite pages using Gina's goodies and links to all the great items used.  From oldest to newest, the Good Eats collection is brand new and honestly, just really great.

If you are interested in visiting her store please do so by clicking this link: Digital Design Essentials.

Additionally, if you have any questions about the pages, feel free to ask!


 Nana's House using Happiness Lives Here.

Fave Photo using Besties Collection.
Funny side note: This collection was made based on L.A. and I, we are best friends and cousins and both create for Gina. 

 Puppy Love using Everyday Life Kit.

This Is My Everyday using Happy Place.

Snow Flurries using Kraftastic Paper Pack & Folded Snowflakes.

Linger using Good Eats Collection

I hope you have gained a little inspiration from some of my favorite personal pages. Look out for future posts featuring the other teams I belong too. 

Have a super fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Your comment will be approved after the flying toasters check for spam..