Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Team Spotlight: Glitz Design- Digital Team

 Oh yes, my most recent team addition. I was completely unaware that Glitz had a digital line until I was contacted about joining the newly formed team. If you watch as many YouTube videos as I do, then you may have seen some of their paper products in The Adventures of Glitter Girl. Digi lovers rejoice, there are now digital products available here: Jessica Sprague's store . Since this is a recently acquired spot, I don't have many pages done but I just had to throw the newest pages together in a post.  I plan on doing a follow up post with a few other pages once I've had a little more time with these incredibly creative products.


 Hello Beautiful using Cashmere Dame.

Sometimes I Get Carried Away using Yours Truly

Indie Dock using Uncharted Waters.

If you are interested in checking out the other crazy awesome products by Glitz Designs, please click here: Glitz Digital Shop.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a very creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Your comment will be approved after the flying toasters check for spam..