Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Team Spotlight: Sweet Caroline Studios, Celeste Knight

 One of my newer creative teams, Sweet Caroline has pushed my scrapping limits a bit. Celeste tends to lean more towards bright colors with a dash of bold pattern papers. I instantly fell in love with her amazing stamps, I love tucking them in the background and playing with the blending modes.
 However, it took me a few tries to figure out how to use her products in a way that worked with my style. Once I realized how incredible more simple layouts work with her creations, I was on a roll. I had simply been over thinking my process and found that when I just open up the kit and start putting things on a canvas, they turn out much more to my liking. I have picked a few pages I am most proud of, all using Sweet Caroline Studios products.

Odd One using Go Getter Paper Pack.

  Love using Celeste's part of the Free Love Collab {no longer available}

 He La using Sliver Lining Part 1.



If you would like to visit Celeste Knight's store, please click this link: Celeste Knight of Sweet Caroline Studios. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have gained a little inspiration. Good luck in your scrapping adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Your comment will be approved after the flying toasters check for spam..